Welcome to Capital DJ Services!
Capital DJ Services specializes in providing affordable, professional Disc Jockey & Photo Booth services for Wedding Receptions & Ceremonies, Anniversaries, Adult & Children’s Birthday Parties, Family Reunions, and Company Parties.
What We Offer
Capital DJ Services provides professional, affordable DJ or Photo Booth services for;
- Wedding Receptions & Ceremonies
- Wedding Anniversaries
- Corporate Events
- Retirement Banquets
- Sports Banquets
- Birthday Parties
- School Dances
- Engagement Parties
- Bridal & Baby Showers
….and so many more.
- Personal Consultations with your actual DJ/Entertainer
- Professional, Caring, Experienced Entertainers/DJ’s (Most of our staff have between 25-40 years experience)
- Professional Audio Equipment
- Large Music Catalogue with over 55,000 titles
- Energy Efficient LED Lighting Packages
- Wedding Ceremony Music & P.A. Packages
- Wireless Microphone with stand available for your M.C.
- Comprehensive 8 Page Wedding Planner
- Projector & Screen Rental Packages available For Slide Shows
- Choice of 32”, 42” or 55” LED TV Monitor Packages for slide shows/multi-media presentations
- Complimentary Audio Tie-in For Clients Slide Show (advance notice must be received)
- Back-up Equipment & Personnel
- Computer & CD Playback capability at most events
- “Open Concept” Photo Booth Packages with lots and LOTS of Props to choose from
- On site printing of Photo Booth strips and ability to email images after each session
- Photo Booth clients receive a USB Drive with all strips and images from the Photo Booth at end of the event
- All music is Connect Music licensed
- Fully licenced and insured (Liability, etc)
- Proud Member of both the Alberta Association of Mobile Entertainers (AAME) and The Canadian Disc Jockey Association (CDJA)
- All major credit cards are accepted (Mastercard, Visa, Discover, American Express)
- Payments accepted by INTERAC e-Transfer, cheque, money order and, of course, cash.
Are you looking for a DJ with a vast selection of music? Capital DJ Services currently carries over 55,000 song titles to each event. We also have back-up equipment and most importantly, back-up personnel in the event of illness, so we will ensure a replacement DJ, or equipment, is in place quickly.
Attention to detail ensures that when you book with Capital DJ Services, we will only use the best sound equipment and the most experienced personnel who really do care about you. Our valued client.
It is important to us that this is YOUR special day/event, and NOT a time for our Entertainers/DJ’s to do as they wish or “show-off” their “skills” as a DJ.
Therefore you will meet with your actual Entertainer/DJ prior to the special day/event and go over our comprehensive event planner together. This gives you a chance to get to know each other as well as let us know what you would like played, or not played on during your event.
Yes, we really do care about you and your event.
This is the most asked question of any DJ and our answer quite simply is….YES!!!
Our DJ/Entertainers will invite requests through-out the evening and will play ALL requests that we receive…as long as they are NOT on our Clients “DO NOT PLAY” list, and time permitting of course.
With our vast and varied music selection, there is a better chance of your guests actually hearing that classic song that many other DJ services no longer carry.
It is well known in the industry that the average mobile DJ will carry only 2500 to 5000 songs. Our library is currently well over 55,000 titles and our music library is still growing!!
And no, we do not use any illegal downloads or music feeds from YouTube. Capital DJ Services prides itself on using only LEGAL music at all of the events we play at.
We do not, and will not, ever download any music from P2P networks or Torrent networks for use at a clients event. All of our music comes from our own CD library of over 4500 cd’s as well as music updates from AVLA licensed sources such as Promo Only, ZipDJ, ERG Music Services, and of course, iTunes.
What Do Our Packages Include?
All of our Wedding & Corporate DJ packages include:
- Pre-event consultation/detailed planning forms
- Early Setup on the day of the event
- Up to 8 hours of DJ/Entertainment services
- Your choice of Cocktail Music
- For Weddings: Grande Entrance Music for the Bride & Groom and Bridal Party
- Your choice of Dinner Music
- Use of a wireless microphone with stand for your Master of Ceremonies (MC) for the speeches and presentations
- Wedding feature: Music for the Cake Cutting
- Your dance starts when you are ready to start and will continue until the end of the scheduled 8 hour time period we are booked for (5 PM to 1 AM, 5:30 PM to 1:30 AM or from 6:00 PM to 2 AM)
- Wedding Ceremony Music Packages
- Projector & Screen Rentals
- Uplighting Packages
- LED Television Packages (choose either 32″ or 55″ Screens) for slide shows
- Mirror ball with spots
- Lighting packages (from basic to large “nightclub” systems)
- Fog/Hazer machine rentals
- Photo booth packages
- Affordable mileage/travel fees
- Affordable Overtime fees
Check our Availability for your Event Below
Our Bridal Fantasy Promotion
SPECIAL TIME LIMITED PROMOTION!!
For a limited time, you can save 40% off of the regular price of any of our Wedding/Corporate DJ packages and $250 off of our 5 hour and 8 hours Photo Booth packages!!
We are currently offering our very special “Bridal Fantasy” discounts of 40% off all of our Wedding and Corporate DJ packages. That’s right, you will save 40% off of the regular price of ALL of our Wedding & Corporate Party DJ Packages!!
Are you looking to book a Photo Booth for your next event?
Book your Photo Booth with Capital DJ Services for either a 5 hour or a 8 hour time period and you will save $250 off of our 5 hour and 8 hours Photo Booth packages!!
This special discount offer is valid for NEW bookings only and is NOT applicable to our “Budget DJ Packages” which include the “Capital Basic Party Package” or the “Capital Standard Party Package” or to any of our school packages.
***Discounts are ONLY valid for NEW bookings with event dates in 2017, 2018 and 2019 and cannot be combined with any other discount offer. The discounted price does not include the applicable G.S.T, any possible mileage fees, projector/screen rentals, overtime charges, lighting upgrades, and/or photo/video fees.***
Can you provide music for our Wedding Ceremony?
For a Ceremony where the equipment must be moved to the Reception location, or Ceremony is in a location other than the Reception location, the fee is $350.00 plus G.S.T.
You can find full details of what is included in our Wedding Ceremony packages by visiting our Package Addons page
How much is your deposit and when is the balance due?
The outstanding balance becomes due and payable as follows;
- Local Edmonton Events: Five (5) calendar days prior to the date of the dance.
- Events outside the Local Edmonton service area: The standard is 5 business days but at our discretion can be 14 Calendar Days prior to the date of the event.
When do you set-up and is there any additional fees?
There is no additional fee for us to set-up early as set-up and tear-down as those services are included as part of your package. The time needed for us to set-up/tear-down are NOT counted in the hours you have us booked for. If you book us for up to 8 hours of DJ/Photo Booth service, you will receive that time you have us booked for.
Do you travel outside of Edmonton?
We have also done functions in British Columbia, Saskatchewan, Manitoba and Ontario.
A mileage fee of $1.50 (plus the applicable G.S.T.) per kilometer charged one-way applies to all events outside the Metro Edmonton service area. Our mileage/travel fee is all inclusive (mileage, accommodations, etc) so once you pay the travel fee, there is no additional fee levied for us to travel to your venue.
Where both DJ and Photo Booth are booked for the same event, if both the DJ and Photo Booth are able to travel in a single vehicle, then only a single travel fee will apply. However, should the DJ and Photo Booth be required to travel separately (typical situation being the Photo Booth is booked for a time period that the DJ is not also booked for) then a separate travel fee for both the DJ and Photo Booth will apply.
What methods of payment do you accept?
Capital DJ Services accepts most major credit cards as well as payments via INTERAC e-Transfer, cheques, money orders and cash.
From Wedding Wire comes this review of Marty:
We were so lucky to have Marty as the DJ at our wedding. He along with Capital DJ Services did an amazing job. We were pleasantly surprised by the talent and insight Marty had as a DJ, and we would love to just thank him for keeping our guests entertained and on the dance floor!
Ebony & Zac
I just wanted to let you know that Adrian did a fabulous job at our wedding on Aug 3rd!
He was very professional, he was dressed very nice, he had everything under control, and if he did have a question…he would come and ask us. I was very impressed!! The music was fabulous as well.
There is nothing negative that I can say, it was perfect!!
I will send you some pictures once my photographer is back from holidays.
Pam & Richard
From Wedding Wire comes this review:
Glenn was awesome! He went through all the questions very thoroughly. He even helped me out with my timeline of evening events! The day we had our wedding it was VERY hot, we didn’t think about A/C because when we booked it was winter…needless to say the dance floor would’ve been full if everyone hadn’t been outside dancing and talking in the parking lot. I would definitely recommend Capital DJ Services for your next event!
Check our Availability or Contact Us Today!
Drop us a line anytime, and one of our customer service reps will respond to you as soon as possible. You can also check if we are available for your special event by using our “Availability Checker” below.